Re: RMS' girlfriend

On Fri, 17 May 2002, martin f krafft wrote:
> what i said was not particular to debian btw.
> it seems that most every group of geeks has this tendency...

Correction: it's normal to every group of people. You know? We're
humans. Not systems programmed to do what we're supposed to do.

I still need to see the first mailinglist -or newsgroup, for that matter-
that has *never* had an off-topic post. Even from well-known people on
that list or group.

Bitching about that fact isn't gonna get it away. In fact, that's
off-topic too...

Unless the list is called 'debian-bitch-about-topics@lists.debian.org',
that is. But I guess it isn't. Right?

--