Re: RMS' girlfriend

On 14 May 2002, Federico Di Gregorio <fog@initd.org> wrote:

> "looking for a GF" seems quite partial to me. what about a tri-state
> box:
>
> * free (available)
> * occupied (not available)
> * occupied (but available!)

Considering we have a number of female developers and some gay developers,
I think "looking for a GF" is very prejudiced. I suggest "looking for
SO".

Followups set to debian-curiosa

Considering we have a number of female developers and some gay developers,
I think "looking for a GF" is very prejudiced. I suggest "looking for
SO". (Not that I am against gay female developers, who are also looking
for a GF possible).

Followups set to debian-curiosa