Re: WARNING! unknown gpg corruption

also sprach Steve Langasek (on Thu, 09 May 2002 04:11:00PM -0500):
> Hmm, those keys aren't also available (with signatures) from the
> public keyserver?  Your secret keyring is probably not corrupted; if
> you've been publishing the signatures on your own key at regular
> intervals, you should be able to restore everything from
> wwwkeys.xx.pgp.net.

don't worry about me, i have backups. aside, the keyservers could not
restore your private keys, which appear to be lost too.

worry about why this happened.

also, my advice: EVERYONE should, right now, ensure that they have
backups of their private keys!!!