Debian for Software Houses Distribution

Hi,

I'm interested in creating a set of documentation and tools to software
houses that uses debian (I've posted something about it in the lists).

So. When I was trying to understand how testing works, I checked out the
testing module from cvs.debian.org, and I didn't found (at least in the
module) any documentation of how it works.

I would like to know if is there somewhere a documentation (I've read
the FAQ already) about the debian internal structure. My plan is to
create a "Debian_for_Software_Houses-HOWTO", and also create a set of
tools like "cvs-autoreleasedeb" (which will be published soon) to make
easier the life of developers that choose debian as it working
environment.

Maybe I should create a project Desoh (Debian for Software Houses) like
Demudi (Debian Multimedia Distribution)...

any comment?