Re: Initrd..

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 12:01:17AM +0530, Ramakrishnan M wrote:
> Any idea what is happening?

Do you have an 'initrd=' line in lilo.conf?  (I believe that's the
correct setting; I can't easily verify as I'm using GRUB now and don't
have LILO installed.)  If you're using GRUB, be sure the 'kernel' line
includes 'initrd=/path' somewhere in it.  (See
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/initrd.txt.)

Sorry if this is too basic of a question, but you didn't mention it.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin