[REQ] rebuild gmetadom, gtkmathview and lablgtkmathview on HPPA

I and the upstream author have fixed the C++ problem that inhibit
gmetadom to build on HPPA with g++ 3.0.

Could someone then rebuilt gmetadom and two of the packages that depend
on it on HPPA?

The three packages are the ones of the subject given in the order in
which they have to be rebuilt. (They depends on each other in this order
so the need is to: build one, install it and the proceed with the
following one).

TIA,
Cheers.

--