Re: sid: libc6-2.2.5-4 kills vmware workstation 3.0

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 04:30:54PM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> > Do you really think it's a waste of
> > bandwidth and processing power to let the vmware users discuss a
> > problem caused by a change in _Debian_?
> First of all this isn't a Debian-specific change but a change in
> glibc. Second vmware isn't Debian. Third Debian goes about free
> software, vmware isn't.

Fourth, we support the use of non-free software, and we provide
infrastructure (such as our mailing lists) for non-free software packages.

If you don't agree with Debian's social contract, perhaps you should be
part of a project that's more philosophically acceptable to you.

Regards,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif