Re: need to delete files from ftp archive

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 01:31:33PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> It shouldn't. testing still has 2.5-3 and unstable has 3.0-2. I guess the
> files remain there because there is no newer .tar.gz etc.

Files get removed from the pool only a couple of days after they're last
referenced. This is to reduce the number of failures users experience
when downloading from mirrors that're half way through updating.

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey