Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

* Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [020216 23:24]:
> They were listing ones which don't build, with some analysis of the
> build log.
> (and yes, after looking at 5000 build logs, I realize there is a
> pattern in build failure, which could be automated in a test
> like lintian)
> That I'd like to implement in Debian.

What stops you?

Just set up an build daemon, build any package every two days, filter
the logs and mail them to the maintainers when you are sure they are
really bugs[1].

As long as you do not upload the builded packages, this task could
even done by somebody not an debian-developer. All the infrastructure
is there. If you want to waste computer-time just do so. Noone has
anything against it.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

[1] i.e. end up reading them manually. ;-)