Re: facilitating donations

  Scott> Chris Danis wrote:

  +> the stuff on http://www.paypalwarning.com/ before making such a
  +> decision.

  Scott> Most of these people did shady things, or stupid things, however.

Point taken. The problem as I saw it, however, is that paypal makes it
very hard to get in touch with an actual human being to attempt to resolve
the problem, and reportedly also takes a long time to reply to inquiries
sent through channels such as their customer support email address. In
short, if you have no problems, you're fine. If you do run into a snag,
you might end up being totally screwed. That was at least the gist of what
I gathered from the site.

Also, I'd just like to reiterate again that my experiences with the
service have been wholly satisfactory.

thanks,

-chris
--

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to;
please do not Cc me on list reply)