Re: WTF is with dhcp?

"Eloy A. Paris" <eloy.paris@usa.net> writes:

> OK, this is it. Any comments? Thoughts?

     A couple of wishlist items I haven't yet submitted as bugs:

1.  Make a separate dhcp-docs package, so i can get the docs without
installing the server.

2.  Throttle the logging output of dhclient  either as an option or as
the default.  I find 85% of my syslog is from dhclient. (531 lines out
of 628 in the last six hour.)

Regards,

Bob
--