Re: A suggestion for the woody freeze

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 11:09:02AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > Unfortunately this way of "fixing" RC bugs in testing is only possible for
> > ftp masters...
> And thus I would really like to close #122366 (see my remarks there)
> but I can't.

Huh? If zope-guf should be removed, you (or the maintainer, for
non-orphaned packages) should file a bug against ftp.debian.org so we
know it should be removed.

BTW, the point of "ObBugs" are to actually *fix* the bug, not to whine about
why you can't fix it. So, zope-guf's been removed from unstable now.

ObBug: 129609

Cheers,
aj

The daffodils are coming. Are you?
      linux.conf.au, February 2002, Brisbane, Australia
                                --- http://linux.conf.au/