Re: from potato to woody without a free internet connection

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:58:34 +0100
"Tom Jongsma" <t_jongsma@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running debian potato right now. I want to upgrade it to Debian
> Woody, but I don't have a free internet connection. Can I update my
> potato by burning a cd on school. And Install it on my machine at
> home? I can't find cd-images (iso's) of debian woody.
> Aren't there cd-images of debian woody?

This is a question for debian-user, not debian-devel. In case you just
didn't notice that there *was* a debian-user, the answer to your
question is "Woody isn't released yet. When Woody is a released Debian,
ISO images will be available." Oh, and yeah, you should be able to
upgrade via CD. :)

Dave