OT - razor [was: Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)]

  Interestingly, Vipul's Razor marked this message as spam.

  Looks like I was right in my guess that its database would eventually
be poisoned by accidental or deliberate misinformation...

  Daniel, who is probably going to quit using razor, given that it only
         catches one or two spams a day, and just consigned 3 valid
	 mails to the spam-folder.

|          "Of course you can't see the guards.  They DON'T EXIST!"           |
|          "Oh my god, we're surrounded!" "Run away, run away!"               |
|           -- Fluble                                                         |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/