Re: How do uploads to woody-proposed-updates work?

Adrian Bunk wrote:
> My package util-linux is now frozen but the package in woody does no
> longer build on alpha. I've fixed this in unstable and I'd like to
> backport the fix to woody. How do I upload to woody-proposed-updates? Do I
> have to set the distribution to "frozen" in the changelog file similar to
> the potato freeze?

I don't know either, but

base-config (1.33.7) woody-proposed-updates unstable; urgency=low

  * Uploading to w-p-u since the base-config in testing does not offer the
    user a chance to set up ppp if they want to do an install with ppp. I
    figure ppp installs are sorta important. (This also has a fix for pcmcia
    removal.)

 -- Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>  Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:12:24 -0500

Maybe this is what I should do for adduser as well? Unfortunately, aj
didn't answer the mail yet I sent days ago. There is some stuff I really
want to have fixed in woody, but are very unlikely to introduce new
bugs, so...

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt