Re: invisible libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib

I saw exactly this problem with code we are trying to port to linux the
other day.  It seems -lX11, which is enough elsewhere, doesn't do it on
linux?

I was trying to figure out how to get gcc to output its list of
automaticly searched -L directories, but didn't spot a way.  -v doesn't
seem to do it.

Britton