Re: Intro - Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more

Hi,

Quoting Alan Shutko (ats@acm.org):
> Robert van der Meulen <rvdm@wiretrip.org> writes:
> > I don't know; but even if we didn't, it might just help a couple of spammers
> > to notice they'd better not send a second message.
> That's assuming that there are a couple spammers in the world who
> actually read the lists they post to.
No, that's assuming there might be a couple of spammers who actually read
the replies on their spam messages, or messages to the adress listed as a
contact, or messages to the domain contact, or any other message the Debian
anti-spam person might send them.
Lots of 'might' thingies; but any discouraged spammer saves more traffic on
the list than our measures generate.

Greets,
	Robert

--