Re: woody is getting worse...

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> Lots of people *have* complained.  Most of them don't bother to
> check the BTS for existing bug reports against the same issue.

Maybe there is something we could do to make a better interface?  I
notice that I am strongly tempted to just barge ahead and submit bug
reports when there are already a lot of them open... "Is it this? no.
This one? no...No...no..no...hrmm screw it, send bug report".  This
means packages which are big and by their nature have lots of bugs
tend to accumulate even more than they normally would.

Maybe a better search mode would help?  I don't know...

Just a thought,
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/