Re: xfonts-*dpi and reiserfs?

On 2001-09-11 00:48:12+1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 22:01, Sander Smeenk (CistroN Medewerker) wrote:
> > |Sep 10 11:54:05 replicator kernel: reiserfs_add_entry: Congratulations!
> > |we have got hash function screwed up

> So what kernel are you running Sander? There are data corruption bugs in
> earlier 2.4 kernels.

> In fstab are you currently using the notail option? It might be safer.

My guess would be that the bug is related to the hashing of filenames in
reiserfs, which has always been a bit troublesome. It would would certainly
explain why it always occurs with this package: apparently the filenames in
one of the font directories trigger some kind of hash collision.

--
Wessel Dankers <wsl@nl.linux.org>

The computer fletely, mouse and all.