Re: Netwinder debussy.debian.org upgraded

In article <20010909105709.A8320@kabsi.at>,
Othmar Pasteka  <othmar@debian.org> wrote:
>I'm happy to announce that the Netwinder debussy.debian.org is upgraded
>and again available for every Debian developer. The upgrade took
>longer than expected, but it's finally done.

% ssh debussy.debian.org

Creating home directory '/home/miquels'.
-zsh: error in loading shared libraries: -zsh: symbol getrlimit64, version GLIBC_2.1.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
Connection to debussy.debian.org closed.

Mike.
--
"I think...I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check."
	-- M.C. Escher (1898-1972)