RFA: gv -- A PostScript and PDF viewer for X using 3d Athena Widgets

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2001-09-09
Severity: normal

I offer gv (and if you want xaw3dg, too) for someone who has more
knowledge in both gs and C to fix some of the bugs (upstream is dead
since four years).

I do not intend to give this package to the first one who says "I want to
adopt gv" - I will continue to maintain gv until someone wants to adopt it
who knows to fix at least some of the outstanding bugs.

Please contact me first if you want to adopt gv.

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400