Re: Avifile 0.6 for other platforms

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 12:42:55PM +0200 , Pavel Tcholakov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to ask a question regarding the general useability of
> avifile -- the last time I tried it I got a performance of about 0.2 fps
> on a relatively nice graphics card and an appropriate X server. Has that

and what hardware? I can play most Divx on k6-2/350MHz fullscreen with
avifile/mplayer, XF4.0/4.1 Rage128

but on a Cyrix 200MHz, unaccelerated XF3.3.6 - slideshow (if you're lucky)

> changed? Is the quality good enough so that on cat watch movies with it?
> :-)

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

Phear my "Typical bloody smart-arse debian attitude."