Re: Which directory to use for packagename-doc documentation files?

> 4. Peter and I are making a mountain out of a molehole, and it's just
> not that big a deal.

Not a *massive* deal, but definitely something that occasionally irks
me, and I'm sure that it would confuse new users more. It's a detail,
but it's a detail that should be fixed. The kind of thing that policies
are there for. IMHO.

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.