Re: Slang (Sid)

Hi,

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 05:23:24PM -0700, Alexander Hvostov wrote:
> I have the same problem with any slang applications. It recurs on every
> Debian system I maintain, which is 4.

Same here! The display of programs (e.g. rcconf or pdmenu) that are directly
based on slang1 or based on whiptail (which is based on slang1) is awfully
broken since a few days. However, the slang display errors only occur on
console but not in x-terminal. Maybe the problems are related to the
various UTF bugs that have recently reported against slang1.
Anyway, I just reported the mentioned display problems as an important bug
against the slang1 package.

Cheers,
Guenter

--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?