Re: ITP: ardour -- professional multitrack audio editing tool

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 04:34:50PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> cum veritate scripsit:
>
> hmm.. inappropriate language
>
> > damn it, check the facts.
>
> s/damn it, /well, /

No offense taken.  You were right.  I thought that a few weeks ago the
"license" link at ladspa.org had said LGPL.  So when I checked again
and saw "LGPL" directly in ladspa.h, I took this as conifirmation of my
earlier assumption.  Apparently I was mistaken.

Anyway, one *should* be careful with ladspa.h as earlier versions were
not free.  In other words, make sure you have the latest LPGL'd
version.

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock.