Re: LILO

Hi,

Quoting Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au):
> After I have tested it I will upload that version to unstable.  It will also
> be without debconf support, I have no plans to re-add debconf to lilo.

I don't know if this has come up before, but would it be useful to have a
Provides: boot-loader for lilo, as well as for 'grub' (and other
bootloaders), and have the packages currently depending on 'lilo' depend on
'boot-loader' ?
I'm having a hard time keeping 'lilo' off my system, as i use grub.

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation