Re: automating debconf

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 03:27:50PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Craig Sanders wrote:
> > what i am trying to do is get it fixed so that it is no longer part
> > of the problem.
>
> By posting flames to a public mailing list in a thread that is
> guarenteed to score high in my mail reader?

you call a description of a problem "a flame"?

my last message may have been a minor toasting but it was nowhere near a
real flame.

yes, i get annoyed when after repeated attempts to explain what the
problem is, someone (an interloper, not even directly involved in
debconf AFAIK) fails to understand and then attempts to patronise me by
telling me i don't really need what i know i need, and that it's not
important that techniques which have worked for years suddenly break.

sorry, but i get tired of receiving the same response of incomprehension
after about the 3rd or 4th attempt.

> Hmm.

precisely.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

      GnuPG Key: 1024D/CD5626F0
Key fingerprint: 9674 7EE2 4AC6 F5EF 3C57  52C3 EC32 6810 CD56 26F0