Re: Packages removed from testing

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 11:31:37PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> (uninstallable; waiting on updated ppxp (which no longer builds) that
>  doesn't depend on old xpm libs)
>
>   abiword |    0.7.7-1 | source, alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc

The abiword packages have been replaced with abiword-xml and
abiword-expat, which unfortunately do not Provide abiword.

It's unfortunate that the maintainer (gecko) is not active, since
there is a much newer version of abiword out again. I would love to
maintain the package but he hasn't conceded to giving me the package.