[VAC] 19 Nov - 29 Nov Germany

Work is sending me to Cologne for Exponet and Berlin on a sightseeing trip
and then Frankfurt for ISPcon -- If any debian people are around at those
shows, I'll have my laptop with me, my keys my passport and some fingerprint
slips. -- Key exchange nirvana :)

If people are interested, either find me on the Pyramid stand (the Zeus
section of it) or else email me before sunday night so we can arrange
something.

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited