Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 05:26:00PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Now I have no time for this. First I must (only ddtp-TODO list)
> >  - write the bts code in the ddpt
> >  - clean the code and write a better api
> >  - help with the html interface
> >  - make the code more modular (hocks for the french boys, more config,
> >    add more encodings, ...)
> >  - add the review process
>
> Is the code public?  How does one join?  Is it open?  etc.

the code is public (see daily tar on the page). Now I don't use CVS
(or like this) but you can send patches, it is open and it is free.

If you need more infos ask or see on auric in my home.

> > And one note:
> >   Thanks to the >170 translators in the ddtp. They do all the work and
> >   we, the debian project, should use their translations.
> >   Please don't deny their contribution.
>
> I'm not denying their work.  I just don't want to be constantly emailed that
> something has changed.

I don'e mean the notification mail, I mean the proposal in generally.
And I don't mean you personal, I mean all apt/dpkg developer. This
developer must make the next step. They must choose a proposal or write
a own, make the techniq etc.

I and the others can write more proposals, but we all need the support
of dpkg and apt. Please give some of your time this project. Thanks.

Gruss
Grisu
 als typisch für linux benutzer gilt aber wohl immernoch eher was ala:
"man blafurz | grep RTFM | cut -c  /d 10-2837 | uahha"  (Adam Kopacz)