Re: soundtracker not updated ?

Quoting Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org):
> > I agree. but it's not a permanent solution for people who want to
> > contribute, but don't want the extra 'burden' of going trough NM, or for
> > people who want to maintain a package, but have any other reason of not
> > becoming a developer.
> I never said that, any sponsoree should have the intent to become an
> official Debian developer, otherwise it shouldn't be a maintainer, but
> just a contributor.
Then we're talking about different things here ;)
I've said earlier in this thread, that i value the sponsorship system for
people who are in the process of becoming a maintainer; i don't value it as
a long-term solution for people who want to contribute but do not want to
become a maintainer.

But this is starting to be a discussion that's being between me and two
other people, and it's not really contributing anything to debian-devel
except for long threads of email.
Unless someone objects i'll stop making inflammatory comments and trying to
force my opinion on others now. Thank you!

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation