Re: Push-Servers?

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [010816 11:10]:
> gluck.d.o, *.sourceforge.net, ftp.eecs.umich.edu (which AFAICT you don't
> like) and ftp.us.d.o, so, check with admins of those.
> > Its getting kind of annoying these days to rsync. :|
> How come, you never manage to be within the anonymous rsync limit or
> something?

Mostly because ftp.eecs.umich.edu is now seeming to be rate limited and
has lower limits that it originally did.  I get better rates to i1 hosts
even though we are well connected to i2.

But yeah, its great to use ftp.eecs when it works, just that having that
low of a rsync limit is slightly annoying for being a push primary.  It
seems that sourceforge's server at UNC was *denying* rsyncs at all
eariler today, I'm going to speak with their admins about that if I can.

Thanks.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net