Re: task packages and testing

Alain Schroeder wrote:
> work...
> Remembering the tasksel stuff I fired up tasksel and there is no
> "debian-devel" Task!!! YOU BASTARDS!
>
> Well ;)
>
> I'ld be happy with an debian-devel package... Whatever.

I've been trying to decide what to do about this, since I was the
maintainer of that task, and it didn't seem a general enough task to go
in the new system. At the same time it's too close to a task package to
be well-suited to being a metapackage. It's interesting to know that
people actually use it and miss it, I'd be glad of suggestions what to do.

--
see shy jo