Re: I386 buildd doesn't do non-us

James> Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:
>> I thought the buildd for i386 was outside the US.  I'm surprised to
>> find it apparently doesn't build non-us.

James> No, it doesn't and won't[1].

[1] == ? :)

James> The i386 auto-builder does almost nothing in main; never mind
James> non-US.  I, for one, certainly can not be bothered to spend the
James> time needed to setup a non-US based i386 auto-builder.

Isn't there one? I almost always upload Sparc packages, as I do not
run Debian on i386, and everything seemed to go fine. However, my
latest uploads, libgtkada and gvd don't seem to have been caught up
with the i386 autobuilder.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@debian.org