Re: console in testing

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 03:55:54PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 11:54:23AM -0500, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> > what's the story with console packages in testing? I see
> > console-tools and console-utilities that conflict with each other,
> > console-common that replaces console-data... and there's nothing
> > in my /usr/share/keymaps so I can't check if loadkeys will fix
> > my problem (below).
>
> console-data's missing due to its two RC bugs (85128, and 85629). I think
> everything else is due to that.

Gotta disagree. I've just rebooted my box and -- surprise, surprise --
arrow keys in mutt work again. Even on vc 5! Something is slightly
b0rken on this box and I've no idea what...

Incidentally, manpage for loadkeys says to look for default keymap
in /usr/share/keymaps. Debian has default keymap in /etc/console-tools.
A bug in the manpage?

Dima
--
E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)