Re: Packages not making it into testing

* Anthony Towns

| + xitalk uploaded 397 days ago, out of date by 387 days!
| 	xitalk on arm needs to be rebuilt against X4

Also missing standards-version !? (bug filed)

Anyhow, rebuilt and uploaded on arm.

| + xacc uploaded 397 days ago, out of date by 387 days!
| 	xacc on arm, powerpc and sparc needs to be rebuilt against
| 	X4

doesn't build and missing build-depends and ancient
standards-version.  (84538 was only normal, I made it serious).
Anyhow, the maintainer wonders whether it should be removed in favor
of gnucash.

| + nighthawk uploaded 397 days ago, out of date by 387 days!
| 	nighthawk on arm needs to be rebuilt against X4

Nighthawk is bitten by sys/time.h vs time.h.  - bug filed.  (Except
for this, it builds quite nicely.)

| + freeciv uploaded 242 days ago, out of date by 232 days!
| 	freeciv on arm needs to be rebuilt against X4

europa.armlinux.org didn't have the xaw3dg-dev package installed, so I
couldn't rebuild. :/

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.