Re: NMUers: STOP BEING STUPID

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Richard Braakman wrote:

> Oh, I didn't mean _only_ sending the diff.  It was an addendum
> to Shaleh's suggestion.  The idea is to send the diff, then have
> someone else look at it, and then do the NMU.

You could just drop the NMUed package into some public space
(http://my.home/nmued_package.deb) for the proposed review. That way
it'd be even easier for the reviewer to check, extracting the diff'd be
trivial, one could even use interdiff to see the differences between NMU
and the last official version.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch