Re: your mail

  BR> Please see <bugs.debian.org/91260> before complaining further.

Thanks, I didn't see that. The path of least resistance in the past
has been to stick with the upstream default and Redhat convention and
use /usr/X11R6, since there was no FHS restriction against it, and
policy stated to follow the FHS policy WRT not using
/usr/X11R6. However, it appears that there is a jihad of sorts against
/usr/X11R6, so I'll move it when I get a chance.

Thanks,
-Larry
--
|              Larry Daffner              |     email: vizzie@airmail.net     |