ksh93?

I don't know if this has been discussed here. I have no web
access at the moment so I can't search the archives. Is there a
debian package of ksh93? I tried compiling it myself but gcc
2.95.x seems to have problems with the sources. I heard that
there is a patch from one of the debian developers. Can somebody
point me into the right direction?

Cheers
Martin
--
Win98 error 004: Virus activated from DOS Prompt - but the virus requires
Windows. Your system will be rebooted for the Virus to take effect. [ OK ]