bad upload - report bug against ftp.debian.org, severity?

Yesterday I accidentally uploaded an elvis-tiny package to
master with 'Distribution: stable unstable' and 'Urgency: high'.
I corrected that today with a new version that just went
to unstable with urgency=low, but ofcourse the bad version
needs to be removed from the archive.

In this case, what is the right 'severity' to use when
filing a bug against bugs.debian.org ? Is this a 'normal',
or an 'important' bug ?

Mike.
--
I live the way I type; fast, with a lot of mistakes.