webmin?

(I am not subscribed, so please CC me to the above address.)

hi,
I checked the -devel archives and saw that a lot of people are waiting for
webmin packages. count me in as well. I am actually getting impatient and
really anticipate this package to the point I'm considering packaging it
myself (i don't mind maintaining it, since i already am a developer) if
the current maintainer decided to give it up). But please if anyone knows
what's going on with this package, then by all means say so!

Konstantinos Margaritis
markos@debian.org