Re: RFA: 3dchess, cccd, gq, grpn, gsnes9x, gtimer, gtkbrowser, gtksee, gxanim, razzle, vgacardgames, vgagamespack, vstream

* Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org> [20010221 00:53]:
> > i just don't have time to maintain all these packages.. i know
> > some of them have been presumably adopted but apparently a new
> > version was never uploaded as these are still listed on
> > www.debian.org/devel/people
> This should be filed against the wnpp pseudo package in the BTS. I
> can do this for you if you want.

Before you do, please make sure they don't have a new maintainer yet.
I heard rumours that the /devel/people web site is not up to date.

BTW, it should be O not RFA IMHO as Robert clearly states that he
doesn't have the time to maintain them.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com