Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 01:01:36PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> With things the way they are, I am reluctant to upload new versions of
> Heimdal with bug fixes, because I am not sure how long it will take to
> compile for all platforms.

So is there a pipeline in this process?

What I mean is, if 1.0-1 is in testing, and I upload 1.0-2 after one week,
and 1.0-3 after another week, does 1.0-2 get in when it has two clean
weeks, or does 1.0-2 get skipped?

I think the pipeline makes sense, although it does mean that 1.0-2
only really gets one week of testing by 'unstable' users, not two.

Hamish