libtool question

Hi all,

I'm already packaging mifluz the full text indexer and I'm disapointed by the
library generation with libtool.

Why using libmifluz_la_LDFLAGS = -version $(MAJOR_VERSION):$(MINOR_VERSION):\
$(MICRO_VERSION) in the makefile this genrates a library which name is
libmifluz.so.0.0.22 with MAJOR and TIME version to 0 and MINOR to 22 ?
The result should be libmifluz.so.0.22.0 ?

I'm questioning myself because with the use of the -release option of libtool,
the genrated library is (for the upstream) libmifluz-0.22.0.so

Cheers
--
Igor Genibel -- http://www.genibel.org
More Fun, More Freedom: Free Software