Re: Release Date of Woody?

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 08:06:28PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> That's not really a good answer. Would you want to work on
> a project which had no goals and no schedule?

it is too a good answer.

we have a few set goals for woody, and we're working towards those. *when*
we reach those, however, is a completely different matter. we don't work
under the usual "finish that by <insert random yanked-out-of-ass-date> pls",
we let things finish when they finish. thus we avoid rushed release bugs.

now, tell me, why are you so hell-bent on getting a firm release date for
woody?

--
-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.