Ipchains/IPMasq gfcc (Re: Latest Mandrake)

 I've found that `gfcc' offers a great way to set up IPchains.  It's
 got a few user interface issues, but overall works fairly well.  It
 will export a shell script...  I save that next to the corresponding
 .rule file it makes, then create a symlink to it from
 /etc/init.d/gfcc.sh, and then symlink to that from inside /etc/rcS.d.

 Now I can `super gfcc' anytime I need to, and set things as I see
 fit.