Guy Maor

Hello all,

I think it is obvious that Guy Maor doesn't work on Debian anymore. At
least not in the last one and a half year, or so. I took over adduser in
May IIRC. I think that somebody should take over his other packages as
well as debianutils and update are both Essential: yes. I think it is
not acceptable that packages with a priority like this should be
unmaintained.

I would be willing to NMU them, fix /usr/{doc,man}/ to
/usr/share/{doc,man}/ transition and set the Maintainer Field to QA.

Any objections?

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org>