Re: ITP: epkg

[Julian Stoev - Mon,  4 Dec 2000 09:24:20 PM CST]
} I would like to package "Encap Package Manager" - a tool similar to
} stow.
} http://encap.cso.uiuc.edu/epkg/
}
} I did not find anybody with ITP for it. Am I wrong?

Go to http://bugs.debian.org/, and search for active bugs in the package
"wnpp".  All ITPs are there (along with ITA's, ITO's, etc).

Please also see the Developer's Reference for more info on announcing
a new package.

You also need to post the license for the stuff you want to package.

You probably should also talk to your AM.  ^.^

There's something like epkg in Debian already, called 'stow', by the
way.  This is just for reference.

--
An Thi-Nguyen Le