Key generation and signing in Oxford

Hello,
    	I'm in the new maintainer queue at the moment.  I'm from Australia,
but currently on research leave overseas.  This means I'm away from my
debian machine, and so unable to generate a gpgp key.  I'm looking for a
debian developer who can let me generate a key on theri machine and sign
it.
	I'll be in the UK from the 15th of Dec to the 4th of Jan, staying
around Oxford for a lot of that time.  I'll be away from email contact
after the 1st of December.

Thanks,
Robert.
----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
Currently on Research leave (returning to Australia, end of January 2001)
contact me by email
Robert.King@mailbox.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

Because Linux is not commercial -- because it is, in fact, free, as well as
rather difficult to obtain, install, and operate -- it does not have to
maintain any pretensions as to its reliability.  Consequently, it is much more
reliable
	- Neal Stephenson, "In the beginning was the command line".