ITP: powermanga, rcalc, gniall, broadcast2000, mpeg2movie, xmovie, dgen, ez-ipupdate, netsh, narval, koalamud, smaug, papaya

   *BLAM*, another bunch of ITPs (I'll add them to the BTS separately
to avoid spamming debian-devel with numerous mails). Most packages are
already done as I've been using the software for a while, but I'm still
waiting for the author's answer for a few of them.

   As usual, if you badly want one of them, just tell me.

   There are a few issues with the MPEG2 tools. I will remove DeCSS code
from them, and will try to clarify the license for mpeg2movie (code is
GPL, but a few parts were taken from the reference encoder). If I can't
work it out, I'll retract the ITP for mpeg2movie.

   (most of the Description fields are going to change)

Package: ez-ipupdate
Homepage: http://www.gusnet.cx/proj/ez-ipupdate/
License: GPL
 number of DynDNS-like services

Package: koalamud
Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/koalamud/
License: BSD

Package: smaug
Homepage: http://www.game.org/smaug/
License: GPL
 number of original features

Package: papaya
Homepage: http://papaya.abandoned.org/
License: GPL

Package: netsh
Homepage: http://www.via.ecp.fr/~bbp/netsh/
License: GPL
 ASCII or hexadecimal format

Package: narval
Homepage: http://www.logilab.org/narval/
License: GPL

Package: dgen
Homepage: http://pknet.com/~joe/dgen-sdl.html
License: GPL, but will probably have to go to contrib

Package: broadcast2000
Homepage: http://heroine.linuxave.net/
License: GPL

Package: mpeg2movie
Homepage: http://heroine.linuxave.net/
License: to be determined

Package: xmovie
Homepage: http://heroine.linuxave.net/
License: GPL

Package: rcalc
Homepage: http://rcalc.sourceforge.net/
License: GPL

Package: gniall
Homepage: http://gniall.sourceforge.net/
License: GPL
 it by collecting statistics on the sentences you type and remembering
 the connections between words; then it tries to construct meaningful